Monday, November 7, 2011

Jane and Richie

Jane and Richie's wedding from August, photos by Green Apple Photography.









Some color palettes are intimidating, this was one of them. Pink, purple, and blue can go so wrong, especially if it has to coordinate with a pattern. But, I like to think that it turned out just right, phew! Jane was a pleasure to work with, she was sweet and trusting. I have Green Apple Photography to credit these photos. I love looking through pictures from weddings I have brought flowers to. It is fun to see how different photographers interpret the flowers, and how differently each photographer photographs a wedding. I will tell you this, Lindsey captured everything I can imagine you would want captured at your wedding. Every single picture is a work of art, too. She works with both digital and film, and uses each beautifully.

3 comments:

  1. wow. so beautiful {as always}. the lively colors in each bouquet is unreal. such an inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah, for the kind, kind words. I was so happy we got to work together on this wedding and the flowers were divine. When I was complimenting Jane on her bouquet, she mentioned how much she trusted you to come up with something amazing for her. And she was right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, the bright pop in the bouquet.

    ReplyDelete