Friday, August 12, 2011



I don't really take too many flowers home. If I do they sit in drinking cups and turn to pond water by my sink. But-I am a sucker for branches, I like them at home. Right now I love the apple tree in my front yard, and I love it even more when it is precariously perched above my sleeping head.

I think people should use branches more in weddings. It seems that there is a trend for several small arrangements right now, which I like-but I am a sucker for large scale arrangements that are really simple too. Vase from Flora Grubb.

6 comments:

  1. wow this is pretty sarah. i really loved that it is like a feature in the bedroom. how is the vase attached to the wall? that is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... do tell about that vase, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple bubble vases but the biggest ones I could find were 7.5" diameter. The one you have featured above look awesome and so much bigger than mine. What size are they? I'm in SLC any place local you know of where I can get my hands on some?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely above the bed. There is something whimsical about a simple something above the bed. I also really am loving your bedding! xo C

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want an afternoon nap! I'm shopping for a bed frame and I love yours! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How long will this actually last?

    ReplyDelete